|Location||North East & surrounding areas|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|
We are currently recruiting for a key client whose work spans the whole UK, that have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join their various projects across the North East & surrounding areas within the civils arm of their business on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience working on commercial/residential projects varying between small & large value. Someone who is also looking to go into a management route will also be valued.
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- Setting Out
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks
- Supervision over varied groundworkers/subcontractors
- Monitoring progression of schemes (small to large)
- Carrying out surveys using a RTS
Requirements for this role:
- A Valid SMSTS/SSSTS
- A Valid CSCS
- Experience of being a Site Engineer on multiple commercial projects (residential also considered)
- Willingness to travel across the NE and surrounding areas
This is a permanent position and Coleman James Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.