Site Manager- Earthworks & Remediation
Site Manager- Earthworks/Remediation
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking a Site Manager within Earthworks/Remediation to join their well-established team based in the North East.
We are considering candidates on both a permanent and temporary basis.
The company are a specialist in a range of Civil Engineering services, and boast a healthy order book for 2021 with a loyal client base.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing an Earthworks/Remediation project up to £2m in value. Typical duties include:
- Day-to-day Management of the workforce which will include directly employed and subcontract personnel.
- Responsible for site administration including RAMS, Site Diary and other relevant paperwork
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks and monitoring progress
- Driving a positive health and safety culture
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders
The candidate must be an experienced Site Manager/Foreman with a background in Earthworks,. Candidates should have a minimum of an SSSTS, but ideally a SMSTS
An attractive salary and benefits package or hourly rate will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.