|Salary||Upto £50,000pa - Negotiable|
My client is a specialist in the delivery of innovative technology solutions and services within the railway infrastructure.
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Supervisor to join the existing team where you will manage the daily on-site implementation of planned works ensuring that all work is completed to the required specification and standards. Responsible for ensuring that all client and company safety standards are adhered.
The successful candidate will have experience working on TFL infrastructure and Installation of OPO/DOO CCTV Systems would be an advantage.
This role will include attending sites for night shift supervision.
- On site execution of the planned works carrying out dynamic risk assessments to ensure that the plan can be safely executed.
- Supervision of on-site activities allocating resource appropriate to task and safety competence.
- In conjunction with the Delivery Managers and the Work Planners assist in the planning of the works.
- Complete and distribute the works progress reports / site logs.
- Assist in the lesson Learnt activity ensuring that records are maintained that enables corrective and preventative actions.
- Manage the completion, collation and return of site documentation.
- Inspect and certify completion of works to the defined specification and standards.
- Conduct on site briefings and verifying understanding.
- Monitoring and mentoring of field engineers to aid and assist in their development.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Coleman-James Limited who are operating as an Employment Agency.