|Salary||£34,000 - £36,000 depending upon experience|
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join a large organisation based on a static site based at Heathrow Airport.
- Working land and airside.
- Carry out daily tasks, RCD tests, inspections, providing access into sub stations, providing support and carry out minor installation work.
- Maintenance, service and repairs.
Ideal candidate would have:
- DBS Check
- Experience within Facilities Management
- Time Served Electrician (Essential)
- 17th / 18th Edition (Essential)
- Drivers Licence (Essential)
- 2391 Testing and Inspection (Desirable)
- Monday - Friday 7am-4pm
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Access to a pool vehicle
- Progression opportunities
- Call Out - 1in5 (£120 SB)
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.