Technical / Commercial Gas Manager
|Salary||Up for discussion depending on experience + £6k Car / Allowance|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager to join a growing Facilities Management Company based in Newcastle
You will be joining a company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period.
The main purpose is to lead a regional team of field based engineers based in the North East (mainly gas engineers) and supervisors providing them with commercial, technical and management leadership. They will also act as the key account manager for clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- People Management - Interacting with the engineer's, administration team, management team and regional engineering team to ensure least risk, cost and best performance.
- Key account management
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Commercial gas/Mechanical background.
- Senior/Supervisor/Manager background
- Full, Clean driving licence
- Ability to undertake a DBS check
- Car / Car Allowance Included worth £6k
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increases after 3 years)
- Private Healthcare
- Looking after the North East patch - Large amount of autonomy with the role
- Bonus Scheme
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'