|Location||Gateshead, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary||Up for discussion depending on experience + Car Allowance|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Gas / Mechanical Manager to join a growing Facilities Management Company based in Newcastle
You will be joining a company that has continued to grow from strength to strength during the covid-19 period.
The main purpose is to lead a regional team of field based engineers (mainly gas engineers) and supervisors providing them with commercial, technical and management leadership. They will also act as the key account manager for clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- People Management - Interacting with the engineer's, administration team, management team and regional engineering team to ensure least risk, cost and best performance.
- Key account management
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Commercial Gas / Mechanical background (Desirable)
- Senior/Supervisor/Manager background (Essential)
- Experience managing a team of hard services engineers (Essential)
- Full driving licence
- Ability to undertake a DBS check
- Car / Car Allowance Included worth £6k
- Private Healthcare, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, Sick pay, Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increases after 3 years).
- Bonus Scheme each year
- Phone, Laptop, Uniform
- Joining a company that is committed to training and developing your skillset.
- Offering you a varied role with new challenges.
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'