|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Car Allowance / Van|
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager to join a growing Facilities Management company based in Stroud.
You will be responsible for the operational team providing them with technical and commercial support.
- Manage the operational team - Supervisors will report into you (Made up of multi trades, plumbers and electricians)
- D-D operations: Organise jobs, materials and labour, conduct site inspections, KPI's, fleet management, stock control and provide technical guidance.
- Health and Safety: CPP, RAMS etc
- Hands on approach - Coaching your team
Contracts: Mainly social housing with some commercial contracts
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Social housing / domestic experience
- Mechanical / electrical background (technical background)
- Management experience
- Hands on approach
- Development and Progression
- Autonomy within your role
- Joining a growing, evolving company
- Car / Van / Allowance
- Competitive Package
'This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.