Tester In Charge - TIC (Telecoms)
|Salary||£350 to £500|
My client is a specialist in the delivery of innovative technology solutions and services within the railway infrastructure sector. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tester In Charge - TIC (Telecoms) to join the existing team as contractor (outside IR35) Reporting to the Head of Engineering you will be responsible for the test and commissioning activities of Rail Telecoms projects around the UK. Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of Telecoms test and commissioning activities to the agreed time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Supervise Telecoms test and commissioning engineering activity to deliver system development and implementation, including sub-contractors and test equipment.
- Undertake the role of Tester In Charge (TIC) on Telecoms Projects.
- Reporting test and commissioning task progress and status.
- Production and implementation of test and commissioning documentation deliverables to meet Fixed Telecoms project Test Strategy requirements.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Coleman-James Limited who are operating as an Employment Business.