|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
A key client of mine is looking for an Urban Designer to join their team. My client is based in the North East and works throughout a range of sectors including Residential, Masterplanning, Commercial, Leisure, Health and Education.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Planning policy and statements
- A focus on masterplanning, urban design and residential projects
- Working alongside an experienced team of Urban Designers, Town Planners and Architects
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience working as an Urban Designer
- Related degree
- Experience using InDesign
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Urban Designer to join an established practice in the North East, with room for progression and learn from experienced individuals in the field.